At Bell Mechanical Services, we know that picking a company you can trust to complete AC repair in McKinney and Frisco is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll happily offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Bell Mechanical Services a call at 888-863-0560. We’re happy to help!