We are proud to be featured in the April 2020 edition of the Frisco Style magazine. The magazine serves the City of Frisco, TX, a northern suburb of Dallas, and delivers current events, community and business news to the City. The business profile on Bell Mechanical discusses the company’s history and background as well as how we serve the Dallas/Ft. Worth area today. We are proud to serve the Frisco community! Download the full article here.
Protecting Our Clients and Employees
Bell Mechanical Services, LLC is committed to the safety of ALL our clients and employees. We are committed to keeping our business open during these unstable times. We know that having someone you can rely on to keep your home or business comfortable is important. Everyone at Bell Mechanical Services, LLC understands concerns regarding COVID-19 and challenges faced by many of you — both personally and professionally. To prepare you for working with us on your upcoming service or installation, we want to inform you of the steps we’re taking to protect both you and our technicians. Our steps are as follows:
- All Bell employees are aware of and provided with materials needed to follow the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to COVID-19.
- All Bell employees have their temperature checked every morning as they arrive. If spiked, they are sent home and will stay there until deemed to be safe to return to work.
- ONLY employees are allowed into our place of business.
- When scheduling an appointment, a member of our Customer Service Team will confirm that no one in the home or business is currently feeling ill, quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19 or chronic illnesses.
- Upon arrival, our technicians will apply hand sanitizer before entering your home or business and again confirm that no one is feeling ill, quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19 or chronic illnesses.
- To put you at ease, we will not extend a handshake but will provide a friendly greeting.
- We will practice social distancing with a goal to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from clients, family members, and/or employees. We ask you to do the same.
- We will bag any dirty filters immediately after removing them from your system to reduce the spread of dirt, germs and viruses. We will remove these filters from your property.
- We will not ask for your signature on our electronic tablets until such time that it is deemed appropriate to do so again.
- Our technicians will once again apply hand sanitizer (outside your home or business) when their work at your home or business is complete.
- Some of our employees have requested face masks and we have provided them to those who asked. As you are aware, there is a shortage of masks and our first responders should have their needs met first and foremost. However, please don’t be alarmed if, out of an abundance of caution, a technician wears a face mask while at your home or business.
Thank you for trusting your safety and comfort to Bell Mechanical Services, LLC. For more information on steps you can take to protect your home and business read our blog post on Coronavirus and Your HVAC System.
Coronavirus and Your HVAC System
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted nearly everyone, and we are taking steps and precautions to protect our employees and customers as best we can. The airborne nature of this virus puts HVAC service providers in a position to answer questions about how customers can take further measures within their homes or businesses to protect themselves. Here are couple of options to consider:
- HEPA (high-efficiency particulate arrestance) filters are typically used in healthcare facilities can be 99.97% effective at trapping particles down to 0.3 microns in size. This virus, however, is even smaller than that and will have some level of penetration. That being said, HEPA filters will provide you some protection versus a less effective filter, but this is no silver bullet.
- UV disinfection systems for HVAC complement traditional filtration systems. UV germicidal systems have been shown to reduce microbial load and pathogens that are found within the HVAC system that would normally be redistributed back into the building. Though data on UV disinfection systems’ effectiveness specifically on COVID-19 have not been performed, these systems have been effective in other varieties of coronaviruses (SARS and MERS).
For more information, we recommend this helpful resource: https://www.achrnews.com/articles/142808-coronavirus-prompts-response-in-hvac-industry#.XnIw46i4gbk.email
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns or to ask about available options for your home or business.
Bell Mechanical has been awarded the Lennox Circle of Excellence Award for the 5th Year
Bell Mechanical Services has been chosen as a Circle of Excellence Award winner again this year – making it FIVE years running!!! Each year Lennox recognizes and awards this honor to the top 40 elite group of dealers who not only meet minimum expectations, but exceed the highest standards of superiority. Recipients of the award represent the top 1% of Lennox dealers nationwide that demonstrate exceptional accomplishments in customer service, sales, and leadership. We want to thank our employees for their hard work, support, and service to our customers and the HVAC industry. It is because of their dedication that we continue to be recognized by Lennox.
Bell Mechanical Receives the Lennox Circle of Excellence Award for the 4th Year in a Row
Bell Mechanical Services received the Circle of Excellence Award from Lennox® Industries, an international heating and air conditioning equipment manufacturer, for the 4th consecutive year!! The Circle of Excellence Award recognizes the top 40 elite Lennox® dealerships who exceed the highest standards of superiority. Recipients of this award represent the top 1% of Lennox dealers nationwide. We are proud that our accomplishments in customer service, sales and leadership are recognized yet again and are honored to receive this award.