Bell Mechanical Services, LLC is committed to the safety of ALL our clients and employees. We are committed to keeping our business open during these unstable times. We know that having someone you can rely on to keep your home or business comfortable is important. Everyone at Bell Mechanical Services, LLC understands concerns regarding COVID-19 and challenges faced by many of you — both personally and professionally. To prepare you for working with us on your upcoming service or installation, we want to inform you of the steps we’re taking to protect both you and our technicians. Our steps are as follows:
- All Bell employees are aware of and provided with materials needed to follow the recommendations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to COVID-19.
- All Bell employees have their temperature checked every morning as they arrive. If spiked, they are sent home and will stay there until deemed to be safe to return to work.
- ONLY employees are allowed into our place of business.
- When scheduling an appointment, a member of our Customer Service Team will confirm that no one in the home or business is currently feeling ill, quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19 or chronic illnesses.
- Upon arrival, our technicians will apply hand sanitizer before entering your home or business and again confirm that no one is feeling ill, quarantined/isolated due to COVID-19 or chronic illnesses.
- To put you at ease, we will not extend a handshake but will provide a friendly greeting.
- We will practice social distancing with a goal to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from clients, family members, and/or employees. We ask you to do the same.
- We will bag any dirty filters immediately after removing them from your system to reduce the spread of dirt, germs and viruses. We will remove these filters from your property.
- We will not ask for your signature on our electronic tablets until such time that it is deemed appropriate to do so again.
- Our technicians will once again apply hand sanitizer (outside your home or business) when their work at your home or business is complete.
- Some of our employees have requested face masks and we have provided them to those who asked. As you are aware, there is a shortage of masks and our first responders should have their needs met first and foremost. However, please don’t be alarmed if, out of an abundance of caution, a technician wears a face mask while at your home or business.
Thank you for trusting your safety and comfort to Bell Mechanical Services, LLC. For more information on steps you can take to protect your home and business read our blog post on Coronavirus and Your HVAC System.